Holistic Nursing Continuing Education Program
- All applicants for admission must be currently licensed Registered Nurses.
- In accordance with New York State guidelines, a candidate must either hold United States citizenship, or be an alien lawfully admitted for permanent residence in the United States, or hold a valid visa.
In addition to regular application procedures, applicants to this program must supply the following documentation:
- Copy of current Registered Nurse License
- Proof of current CPR Certification
- Proof of malpractice insurance
For your convenience, the following documents can be downloaded in pdf format:
The Science of Self Improvement and Wellness
New York College's patented 24-credit Certificate Program provides the tools you need to change your life and career
for the better.
All applicants must have graduated from high school and have achieved a minimum GPA of 2.0, or have equivalent qualifications. They must meet all other regular admissions requirements.