Welcome students and graduates!
We will be contacting you soon to participate in the next Alumni Survey. The Survey is a great way for you to give feedback on your experiences at New York College of Health Professions. Data is collected strictly for program and college evaluation purposes. Your personal information and opinions are never made public or redistributed.
As holistic health care professionals, we can work together and support each other by:
- enhance the competence and professionalism of practitioners associated with New York College of Health Professions
- establish high professional, technical and legal standards for the practice of holistic medicine
As graduates and students of New York College of Health Professions, We work to support the college by:
- fostering good fellowship and friendship amongst our members
- cultivating a sense of loyalty to the college
- taking an active interest in its educational and community efforts
- conduct forums to discuss issues affecting the College’s growth and development
- promote and preserve the integrity of the college as an institution of higher learning
Make sure you stay connected to New York College of Health Professions by providing us with your email address. Send us an email at email@example.com to ensure you are included on our alumni email blasts and receive updated information on College news, jobs, upcoming events, volunteer opportunities and sponsorships.
Career Services is one of the most important functions that the College provides. From Career Fairs to one-on-one advice and assistance the Career Services Office is here to help you. Make an appointment to speak with the Career Services coordinator about resume writing, interviewing skills and state laws governing health care professionals. Then attend a Career Fair which provides employers with the opportunity to introduce themselves to a large number of qualified candidates in a professional environment. It is gratifying to learn that some of the employers are themselves New York College of Health Professions graduates!
“Everything I needed tolearn I did, and I’m confident in my own abilities and my skills, so I’m not worried at all about getting a job.”
Arianne Meyerricks, Massage Therapy Graduate
“Receiving alternative health care makes you feel good; Learning about it makes you feel better; Practicing it with all your heart makes everybody feel the best.”
Anastasia Seelig, Acupuncture Graduate